TouchDwnTurnAround Collab TouchDwnTurnAround Collab

i found the easter egg lawl

great animation, and i like the music too......i found the easter egg lawl ^w^

normal sketch normal sketch

bad

the sound was poor quality and the video animation was crude, if it was ment to be that way, i apologize. It didnt seem to have any meaning to it and it wasnt intresting either, sorry, but I really dont like it.

Sean and Justin Sean and Justin

ROFL!!!

this is frekin halarious! plus i love it cause its got "ima firin mah lazor", caramelldancen, rick rolling, and lord of the rings. oh, also Awesome face in there for a split second. lol and...... O.O.....IS THAT A POKEMON???!!!??!!!?!1

Popstar Popstar

true

the sad part about this is that its true, and theres no need for it either. 5 star video

Tarboy Tarboy

WOW!

great story! beautiful artwork and music! just....wow thats all i can say is wow! cant wait for Tarboy 2! this is SOOOO going on my favorites and im showing it to all my friends. heck, you could make this an ACTUAL feature length film! im not kidding, its that good!

School 13 - I H8 X-MAS School 13 - I H8 X-MAS

nice

funny, i liked it although i'd have to say i like "i want it syndrome" and "street magic" better :\ this one was still good though, props 2 u :P

School 13 - Street Magic School 13 - Street Magic

OMG!!!

"HE CONTROLS THE MINDS OF BRAINLESS BEASTS!!!" lol i could quote the whole thing cause it was so good

S13 - I Want It! Syndrome S13 - I Want It! Syndrome

WOW!!!

i LOVED this! great message, brilliant animation! (wish it didnt curse as much but what the hey!) i hope to be able to do flash animation as good as you, buddy, this is a fantastic video, plus, it made me laugh some ^_^ "I DEMAND A DISCOUNT!!" lol

Rainbowball of Doom Rainbowball of Doom

that darn rainbow ball!

it was humorous how you came up with that. i dont own a Mac but im sure i would hate that darn rainbow ball if i did ^_^ i'd rate it a 7.5 if i could but im gonna give it an 8 just cause im nice like that